This is only my second time to work with Cauliflower Rice, and I have to say that I LOVE it!!! My 6 year old daughter helped me make this recipe, and her and I both thought it was delicious. I can’t wait for you to try it, too.
- 12 oz. bag of Frozen Cauliflower Rice (thawed)
- 3/4 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup frozen peas
- 2/3 cup carrots, cubed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp. Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce (or Tamari to make it GF)
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ginger paste (or fresh ginger, grated)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and drizzle in Sesame and Canola Oil. Cook the shrimp in the oil. Pull out of the pan and set to the side till the end.
- Add Carrots to the pan and saute for 3 minutes, then add the red onion and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Lastly, add the peas to the skillet to warm through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, and ginger paste.
- Slide the veggie mixture to the side of the skillet and add the beaten eggs. Scramble them till cooked through and then incorporate with the veggies.
- Stir in the cauliflower “rice” and pour the soy sauce over the top, mixing well. Cook for 4 – 5 minutes, until the cauliflower is completely warm and cooked through.
- Stir in the the cooked shrimp. Serve & enjoy!!